Monday, December 1, 2008

First of december blessing

I pray everyone enters december well and that life and all its blessings shower you, my brothers and sisters all around the world. I pray that have-nots may be given an abundance of all physical and spiritual needs. I know that there are angels watching out for you, you're in my prayers and I know that those who are last will be first.
As it is today I turn 19 (yet a baby girl!) I write this to persons who see aging as a beautiful blessing. I hope the yet another year have brought more happiness, more knowledge and understanding to your lives, as it has to me. It is important to ask yourself each day what you have learnt of the day God granted you. I give thanks for being given another year to the heap of experiences in my backpack. It has filled me with hope to read the words of caring souls on the space of hopeful and loving utterances, especially brother Maithri on The Soaring Impulse. I'm grateful to have found this mind relaxing blogspot utopia among so many creative people..

Much love, Carina

1 comment:

Maithri said...

Dearest Sister Carina,

Happy Birthday dear sister,

You are a wise and beautiful soul and its always a pleasure to come here and read these unique, gracious words which come from your heart.

I pray too
"That those who are last will be first"... that we will walk ever forward into a deeper understanding of our oneness...

Sending you my love and best wishes on the wings of this summer morning,

Be blessed!

Maithri


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...